1. The world’s largest Charkha has been set up in which city of India?
2. Mahatma Gandhi was reported to have used this as a tranquilliser from which the drug Reserpine is extracted. Which plant we are talking about?
Ashwagandha (Indian ginseng)
Ephedra (Ephedra sinica)
Sarpagandha (Indian snakeroot )
Rhododendron (Rhododendron molle )
3. Name the book by Adolf Just that influenced Mahatma Gandhi to become a firm believer of Naturopathy
Unto his Last
Return to Nature
4. J. C. Kumarappa was a close associate of Mahatma Gandhi who is credited for developing a school of thought based on Gandhism. Name the field with which the thought is associated?
5. Which famous recipient of “Kaisar-i-Hind Medal” returned the medal in 1920 as part of the national campaign protesting the Jallianwala Bagh massacre and in support of the Khilafat Movement?
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Raja Ravi Verma
Khan Bahadur Sher Jang
6. With which one of the following incidents will you associate Madan Lal Pahwa?
Jallianwala Bagh massacre
Assassination of Indira Gandhi
Assassination of Mahatma Gandhi
7. This bank was established in 1919 and was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi. Do you know which bank we are referring to?
South Indian Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Union Bank of India
8. Who among the following is NOT a recipient of Bharat Ratna?
9. Who proposed the idea of Gram Swaraj?
10. Which one of the following Indonesian Presidents was known as “Indonesian Gandhi”?
B J Habibie