1. India’s Golden Triangle is a tourist which connects three cities of India. Which is NOT one among the cities?
2. Jag Mandir Palace, also called ‘Lake Garden Palace’ is situated in
3. Lalbagh or Lalbagh Botanical Gardens houses India’s largest collection of tropical plants. Where is it?
4. Lalbagh or Lalbagh Botanical Gardens, meaning The Red Garden in English, is a well-known botanical garden in India. Who started the construction of this garden?
Veera Ballala II
5. Mayurbhanj Elephant Reserve in Odisha includes three protected areas to preserve elephants and to foster tourism in the wildlife. Which one of the following is NOT among the three protected areas?
Similipal Tiger Reserve
Hadgarh Wildlife Sanctuary
Kuldiha Wildlife Sanctuary
Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary
6. Name the first Islamic Mausoleum (tomb) built in India
Firoz Shah’s Tomb
Ghiyath al-Din Tughlaq’s Tomb
7. Neer Mahal (Water Palace) is a former royal palace in India that is situated in the middle of a lake. Name the lake
Man Sagar Lake
8. Nishat Bagh which means “Garden of Joy, is a terraced Mughal garden built as a token of love for Nur Jahan, wife of Emperor Jahangir. Where is it located?
9. Originally known as Mankal, this fort was the capital of the Qutab Shahi dynasty. Name the fort
10. Palace on Wheels is a
Five Star Hotel