simple 100 G K questions for kids
*Which is the first Indian film?
Answer: Raja Harishchandra
*Name the first satellite launched by india?
*which is the National aquatic animal of India?
Answer: River Dolphin
*which is the National motto of India?
Answer: Satyameva Jayate
*which is the Smallest landlocked country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
*Which is the Largest landlocked country in the world?
1. Which is the largest animal in the world ?
Answer: Blue whale
2. Which is the largest animal on land ?
Answer: African elephant
3. Which is the smallest bird ?
Answer: Humming Bird
4. Which is the largest fish in the world ?
Answer: Whale shark
5. Which is the tallest animal on the earth ?
6. Which is the biggest bird in the world ?
7. Which is the biggest continent in the world ?
8. Which is the largest country (area) in the world ?
2nd place > Canada
*8 a. Which is the smallest country in the world ?
Answer: Vatican City
9. Which is the most spoken language in the world ?
Answer: Mandarin (Chinese )
2nd place > Spanish
10. Which is the largest island in the world ?
2nd place > New Guinea
11.Which is the longest river in the world ?
Answer: Nile (Egypt )
12. Which is the largest desert in the world ?
Answer: Sahara Desert (Located at Africa)
13. Which is the largest bone in human body ?
Answer: Femur (thighbone)
14. What is the smallest bone in the human body ?
Answer: Stapes(Ear bone)
15. Which is the largest flower in the world ?
16. Which is the largest ocean in the world ?
Answer: Pacific Ocean
17. Which is the largest plateau in the world ?
Answer: Tibetan Plateau
18. Which is the tallest waterfall in the world ?
Answer: Angel Falls
19. which is the first linguistic state in india?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
20. Which is the first biosphere reserve in india ?
Answer: Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve
21. Which is India’s largest fresh water lake?
Answer: Wular Lake
22. Which is largest freshwater lake in the world?
Answer: Lake Superior
*23. Which place is known as tea garden of India
*24. Who introduced cofee to India?
Answer: baba budan
25.who discovered electric bulb?
Answer:Thomas alva edison
26. who discovered television?
Answer: Jhon L baird
26 a. who discovered radio ?
27. Name the person who first circumnavigated earth?
28. First ship circumnavigated earth?
29.India’s first super computer?
30 who is known as father of Indian constitution ?
answer: Dr B.R.Ambedkar
31. who is the writer of “malgudi days”?
answer: R. K. Narayan
32.Which of the Indian state has the longest coast line?
Answer: Andra pradesh
33.The largest river in India?
34. Which Indian state has a separate constitution ?
answer: Jammu and kashmir
35. who is the father of history?
36. Which is the lightest metal?
37. A male donkey is called?
38. A female donkey is called?
39. Who is the first prime minister of India ?
40. Who was the first president of India ?
Answer: Rajendra Presad
41. Father of Green Revolution?
Answer: M S Swaminathan
More General Knowledge simple quiz questions for Kids
42. The king of spices?
43. The 29th state of India?
44. Paleontology is the study of ?
45.The Gland secretes Insulin?
46. The currency of UAE?
47. _____is the currency of sudan?
48. Which is the hardest substance available on earth?
49. which bank is called bankers bank of India?
Answer: RBI(Reserve Bank of India)
50. which is the largest state of India?
Gk Questions collected for quiz exams
51. The biggest Private Commercial Bank?
Answer: ICICI Bank
52. The father of local self Government?
Answer: Lord Rippon
53. The first Indian woman to go into space?
Answer: Kalpana Chawla
54.The vitamins which is not found in vegetables and fruits?
Answer: Vitamin D
55. Bleeding Gums or tooth loss is a symptom of disease?
56. Fastest land animal in the world?
57. Which is the largest cell in natural world?
Answer: ostrich eggs
58. Which instrument is used to measure Atmospheric pressure?
59. Human dead body is called?
60. The state having a largest area of forest cover in India
Answer: Madhya padesh
61. Which is the smallest neighboring country of India?
62. Tsunami is a word in which language?
63. Panama canal act as a link between which oceans?
Answer: Atlantic and pacific
64. Who discovered Penicillin in 1928?
answer: Alexander Fleming
65. The part of brain which help the body balance?
66. Which of the state has the longest coastal line?
67. The highest dam of India is ?
Answer: Tehri Dam
Basic General Knowledge questions that you should know
68. Which continent is known as Dark continent?
69. which is the largest continent?
70. which is the smallest continent?
71. Which is the southernmost point of india?
Answer: Indira point
72. Present Indian station at Antarctica?
73. Present Indian station at arctic region?
74. Kelvin scale is the unit of?
Some important Inventions related GK for kids
75. Who is the inventor of electricity?
Answer: Benjamin Franklin
76. Who is the inventor of electric Bulb?
Answer: Thomas Alva Edison
77. Who is the inventor of Television?
Answer: John Logie Baird
78. Who is the inventor of Barometer?
Answer: Evangelista Torricelli
79. Who is the inventor of Radio?
80. Who is the inventor of Crescograph
Answer: Jagdish Chandra Bose
Note: Crescograph is used to measure growth in plants
More simple General Knowledge questions for Kids from comments
81. Which was the first linguistic state in independent India?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
82. largest diamond in the world?
83. Former Indian Prime minister who received both Bharath Ratna and Nishan-E-pakistan?
Answer: Morarji Desai
84. Who is the father of computer science?
Answer: Alan Turing
85. Which is world’s first coin?
Answer: Lydian coin
86. Uri dam is constructed across the river?
87. Which is the lightest metal?
89. Which is the smallest desert in the world?
Answer: Carcross Desert, canada
90. Who is the chairman of Rajya sabha?
Answer: The Vice President
91. Who is the chairman of Niti aayog?
Answer: The Prime minister of India
Newly updated GK Questions for Children
92. Who is the first women prime minister of India ?
Answer: Indira Gandhi
93. Who was the first women president of India ?
Answer: Pratibha Devisingh Patil
94.The state which is known as “Sugar bowl of India“?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
95. The instrument used to measure Blood pressure?
96. Super computer was invented by?
Answer: Seymour Cray
97.What is the Expansion for LED?
Answer: Light emitting Diode
98. The largest Democracy in the world?
99.The longest written Constitution in the world?
Answer: Indian constitution
100. Metal used to make the filaments of bulbs?
I Think You Have Answered All My Questions.
For more visit Simple Gk questions for Kids
last updated on 21/10/2019