Here is a quiz on Lal Bahadur Shastri, the second Prime Minister of India. He was known as a man of great integrity.
1. In which year Lal Bahadur Shastri was sworn in as Prime Minister of India?
2. What portfolio was first held by Lal Bahadur Shastri in Nehru’s cabinet?
3. Shastri was the first railway minister to resign from office. Which accident made Lal Bahadur Shastri resign as Railway Minister?
4. Shastri had served as the president of which society founded by Lala Lajpat Rai?
Indian Home Rule Society
Indian Independence League
Servants of the People Society
5. Which of the following popular slogans was given by Lal Bahadur Shastri?
Jai Jawan, Jai Kisan
Karo Ya Maro
Roti, Kapda aur Makaan
6. Lal Bahadur Shastri died while he was outside India. Where did he die?
7. Lal Bahadur Shastri’s birthday is the same as another prominent Indian leader. Who is he?
B R Ambedkar
8. The title “Shastri” in his name was a bachelor’s degree awarded by a prestigious institution. Which institution did he get it from?
Benarus Hindu University
9. Lal Bahadur Shastri had served as the Police and Transport Minister of an Indian state. Which state?
10. Which one of the following is the memorial of Lal Bahadur Shastri?
11. Where is the Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration located?
12. Where is the Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport?
13. Lal Bahadur Shastri was awarded Bharat Ratna posthumously
14. The Indian Cultural Centre in which country was renamed as the Lal Bahadur Shastri Centre for Indian Culture (LBSCIC) in March 2005?
15. Where is the “Lal Bahadur Shastri Sagar” dam located?
16. The Fateh Maidan is a football and cricket stadium that was renamed in 1967 in memory of Lal Bahadur Shastri. Where is it located?
17. Who directed the Indian thriller movie “the Tashkent Files” about the death of Lal bahadur Shastri?